Denovo Institute believes in providing high and noble education to the students at an affordable cost so that every student in India can get decent and value education.
Denovo Institute authorizes and partners with India's top universities, open schooling, facilitation centers, government education organizations and other organizations to provide online and offline courses to anyone at an affordable fee. Our technology enables our partners and education organizations to teach millions of students instead of hundreds.
We envision a future where everyone has access to world-class education that has hitherto been available to a select few. Our aim is to make people empowered, self-motivated, and self-reliant with education that will improve their lives, the lives of their families and the communities they live in as well as India.
To create a world where all young people are valued and thrive. And to spread this throughout the world.
Our mission in life is not merely to survive in the educational industry, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style to make our students achieve their goal.
Founder of Denovo Institute
Ashwini Kumar Jaiswal
Hi! I am Ashwini. I am a passionate entrepreneur from Kolkata India. I amalso a social worker and mentor, I like to give advice to students and give education to the needy. For more than 11 years, I have endeavored to impart concrete and value education to the people by authorizing and partnering with various education organizations.
of Denovo Institute
Hi! I’m Dipannita. I am a passionate entrepreneur from Kolkata India.I’m a teacher & mentor with a serious love for teaching and mentoring. I’ve spent more than 10 Years in teaching and guide people to education program at different immersive courses where I’ve helped 1000 of people become good students.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About NIOS and Its Programmes
1. What is NIOS?
Ans: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an educational Organization which imparts education through Open and Distance Learning Mode And also conducts examinations for grant of certificates up to pre-degree level at Par with other National Boards viz. the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE).
2. What are the Courses offered by NIOS?
Ans: NIOS offers the following programs /courses:-
Open Basic Education (OBE) Program, which includes following three levels
(i) OBE 'A' Level Course -Equivalent to class III
(ii) OBE 'B' Level Course -Equivalent to class V
(iii) OBE 'C' Level Course -Equivalent to class VIII
- a) Academic Courses
(i) Secondary Course-Equivalent to class X
(ii) Senior Secondary Course-Equivalent to class XII
- b) Vocational Education Courses
- c) Life Enrichment Programs.
3. What is the difference between Open Schooling and Regular Schooling?
Ans: Regular Schooling is a traditional method of face to face learning in a formal
Set-up of class room situation with a rigid time-table; whereas Open Schooling is a
Flexible method of providing self-learning and its evaluation to a learner according
to his/her own schedule. The Open learning system is very helpful to learners who
could not avail the facility of formal schooling on account of economic, social or
geographical considerations or they want to continue their study while working in
some gainful employment.
4. What is Open and Distance Learning system?
Ans: Open and Distance learning (ODL) is an innovative approach of providing
opportunity of learning through Self Learning Material (SLM) and certain other
strategies in a flexible manner at the pace of learners. In this mode, the learner is
also provided academic support in the form of PCP and TMA in addition to SLM.
5. Is NIOS board valid for NEET, JEE, MAIN, Etc. government exam, government job and college admission?
Ans: YES, The NIOS Board is constituted under the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Nios is the world's largest open school system. It is the third largest board after CBSE and ICSE and has an equal value of CBSE and ICSE. With over 1.3 million enrollments, it has become the world's largest open schooling system. Its exam pattern and schedule also make it quite popular among the students. NIOS board helps such students who are preparing for various competitive exams like NEET, JEE, AIEEE and who have failed or failed to appear in the exam due to some reason.
6. Has the Association of Indian Universities granted equivalency to NIOS Certificates?
Ans: Yes, the Association of Indian Universities vides its letter no. EV11/ (354)/91
dated 25th July, 1991 has granted equivalency of courses of NIOS with those of
other examinations of recognized Boards for purpose of admission to higher
studies in Indian Universities.
7. Whether a candidate passing the Senior Secondary examination from NIOS is eligible for admission in Universities and Professional Colleges?
Ans: Yes. NIOS learners are eligible to seek admission in any university and
professional college if otherwise fulfilling the eligibility criteria of that particular
8. Whether a candidate passing examination from NIOS Board is eligible for Appear in Competitive Exam?
Ans: YES the student passed from NIOS board can appear any Medical entrance examination, engineering entrance examination and even in NDA Entrance exam. No University/Institution in India can question the authenticity of NIOS board. The student passed from NIOS board is also eligible to appear in any Government job oriented entrance exams in which the minimum qualification required is Secondary or Senior Secondary.
If any university/institution objects in taking admission of a NIOS passed students then it is directly challenging the Ministry of Human Resource and development, government of India as the NIOS is passed through a resolution (No. F.5-24/90 Sch.3 dated 14 September 1990 published in the Gazette of India on 20 October 1990). The NIOS has the same rights and privileges as any other board and is in no way inferior to them.
9. Are the Common Services Centres (CSC Academy) of Government of India authorized to act as NIOS facilitation centres?
Ans: Yes, NIOS has entered into an MOU with CSC e-Governance India Ltd.,
Ministry of Information and Technology, Government of India. Under this MOU,
all the Common Services Centres (CSC Academy) throughout the country will be acting as
facilitation Centres of NIOS where any prospective candidates can avail various
on-line facilities of NIOS.
10. What is the validity period of admission?
Ans: Admission once registered is valid up to next 5 years.
11. What is the admission fee for registration and examination fees?
Ans: Please WhatsApp us (+91) 844 484 2284 for the latest fee structure for registration and examination.
12. Does exam fee have to be paid before every exam?
Ans. Yes, to appear for the NIOS exams, a candidate has to fill the examination
form on-line and also need to pay prescribed examination fee.
13. What is the procedure for taking admission in NIOS?
Ans: For Admission Support and Guidance Please WhatsApp us on (+91) 844 484 2284
14. What is the document required for Stream 1 Admission?
15. How can you get success in Nios?
Denovo Institute run CSC Academy and also an Authorized Facilitation Centre of NIOS Board and we also provide best service & guides to fill the form for online admissions in all streams of NIOS Board for 10th and 12th students. We provides the information about NIOS board as well as coaching classes, workshop session, carrier counseling, syllabus and tuition for 10th & 12th students of NIOS Board by renowned and highly qualified faculty and staff.
Let us understand some such measures by adopting which any student can increase his/her marks in the board examination.
- Try to study on a regular basis and do not leave it too late for completing your syllabus.
- Complete your project, activity and other practical work as early as possible, so that you can get proper time to complete your syllabus on time.
- Give special emphasis on those subjects in which you are weaker.
- Special attention should be given on revising those chapters which you have already completed
- In subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology solve 10-15 questions daily to attain constancy in you preparation.
- First of all, try to finish easier chapters in which you are more comfortable. It will boost your confidence.
- Do not study at late night. It is not going to help your body. Instead sleep as early as possible and wake up early in the morning. In morning you will find it easier in learning your chapters.
- Do not take undue pressure or stress on your mind. It is only going to harm you.
- Read NCERT books regularly. CBSE and NIOS board exam question papers are completely based on this book.
- Take balanced diet and try to remain healthy.
- Take regular breaks during your study.
- Leave those chapters which you are unable to memorize. It's better to become master of one chapter than becoming slave of all. Wasting much time on a single chapter in last days is not wise. In board exam, each chapter generally carries 4-5 marks on an average.
- On examination day don't think about those chapters which you have not remembered. Feel confident about those lessons which you have learned well. It will increase your confidence and will remove your stress.
It is a specialty of Nios board that it is very easy and flexible. Once enrolled in the board, the learner is eligible to give exam 9 times within 5 years. After you clear any exam it is accepted and secured for further examination attempts. This procedure is accepted for all streams (1, 2, 3 & 4). It is very important for N.I.O.S learners to follow a strict and timely schedule. Set targets for your future that are achievable and try to achieve these targets even if you face a lot of hardships because once you clear the class 12th examination, it will be a wonderful feeling of contempt and satisfaction for you. Class XII can be very stressful as students have to prepare for both N.I.O.S exams as well as entrance competitive exams. However, one must make a timetable and follow it will full authority. Work hard for two years and then you can reap its benefits forever.